At LIO&P, nothing is more important than the health and safety of our patients and staff. Here are the following precautions we will be taking to combat this changing situation:
What We're Doing At LIO&P
To Keep You Healthy
Dear Valued Patients, Friends, and Neighbors,
Amended COVID19: 3/15/2020 5:00 PM
- Limiting the number of people in our clinic at any given time
- Only patients are allowed in the clinic unless the patient is a minor
- All patients entering the clinic will sanitize or wash their hands on the way in
- We will continue to disinfect all equipment and surfaces after each treatment
- We will be modifying treatment to accommodate your specific needs
- We ask you to help our efforts by staying home if you feel sick or are at risk
THOSE DEFINED AT RISK ARE:
- THE ELDERLY
- THOSE WITH HEART/LUNG DISORDERS
- THOSE WITH DIABETES
- THOSE WHO ARE IMMUNOCOMPROMISED
We are doing our best to take the proper precautions and modifications to meet the needs of our patients under these unusual circumstances. Make sure you are also doing your best to protect yourself, and if you have any questions or concerns, please visit www.cdc.gov/coronavirus.
Scheduling an Appointment
You can either call our office at 631.482.1650. If you’ve been seen at home or in a facility, the practitioner will coordinate appointments during the order process.
Office hours are Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Appointments will be made upon request.
If you call us after hours, our service will be glad to take your message, and we’ll call you back at the start of the next business day or sooner if necessary.